It only takes a few seconds of watching someone or something on video to determine how we feel about the subject. These are the moments that are crucial for your company. It is the opportunity to showcase your authentic brand and values. As a rehab company, applying humanistic video content to your marketing strategy will help you up to your admission leads.
What Is Video Marketing?
Video marketing is the use of videos to promote a product or service, create brand awareness, and increase engagement on social platforms. Your choice of video is ultimately up to you, however, client success stories and animation are a favorite amongst substance use recovery centers.
If you’re curious what sets a brand video apart from the heaps of other content circulating the Internet, it’s the content that tells a real-life story about real-life people. It’s the videos that are engaging, interesting, dynamic, valuable, and that trigger an emotional response with resonance. And, it’s the videos that position the client as the priority, not the videos that only highlight a facility’s strengths.
Videos that fit the bill will show the struggle in the shoes of the viewer, and your business as the solution–the symbol of hope. For example, it can be centered on the addict struggling to find help or to get through recovery. Or, it can focus on an accurate depiction of a withdrawal. These types of scenarios are more likely relatable to a viewer who wants to help manage their addiction.
So, How Important is Video Marketing? The Stats are Telling.
- 45% of people watch at least an hour of video a week on YouTube
- 75% of consumers aged 18-34 watch an hour of video content a day
- 87% of marketers use video content
- 80% of marketers report seeing an increase in dwell time if they have video content on their site
- There has been a 64% increase in video content by B2B marketers
- Video content is 50 times more likely to drive organic traffic
- 43% of people will choose to watch or discontinue watching a video within 15 seconds
- 44% of users tune into business’s live videos at least once a week
- 64% of consumers have been influenced to make a purchase after seeing a company’s video on Facebook
- 54% of consumers prefer video for their type of content
- People most prefer videos that are educational or humorous
How To Do It
Knowing how vital it’s for your recovery business to incorporate videos into your marketing strategy, you’ll benefit from a few tips that will strengthen your strategy.
- Always create content with the client in mind. Approach a video embodying the potential client’s mindset. Ask yourself how they may be feeling when they come across your content, what drove them to their search that led to you, and what solutions they may want. By pinpointing some of their challenges, you can provide better results for them (and you).
- Use a long-tail keyword (a keyword specific to your company that is more than three words long) to bring people to your website who require your assistance to resolve their specific issues, The more specific the solution, the longer viewers will stay engaged on your site.
- Constantly research keywords that relate to your company. You can find related searches at the bottom of a Google search for more video ideas. Additionally, you should stay up-to-date with the latest trends in your industry to see if and how your business can address the topic in a video.
- Choose an attractive thumbnail for your video to intrigue people to watch the video. Having an appealing and clear thumbnail that sums up the video will increase your click-through rate.
- Distribute videos on your Facebook page, recovery or niche-specific Facebook groups, Pinterest, Twitter, addiction and mental health subreddits, and Instagram. Doing so will make your company more visible and will bring in the best-fitted clientele for your business.
To improve your online reputation strategy, contact Reputation Rehab at (855) 519-0120.