There are many types of marketing. Let’s dive into all of them, why they are so important for your business, and how we can help. Our job is to take your focus off of getting clients in the door and more on taking care of them once we get them on the phone with you.
Types of Marketing (just to name a few):
- Print Media – This includes print, commercials, and billboards.
- Content Creation – Creating a video showing your facility and optimizing it on YouTube or your website.
- Influencer marketing – This is not commonly used for rehab centers, however, this works if you want to promote your services.
- Branding – Having brand colors, a logo, and core values help people identify your brand like you.
- Word of mouth – This is when someone sends their loved ones to you for their treatment, that person loves your facility and how much you helped them to a life of sobriety and they tell their friends who may need help.
- Digital marketing – Search engines, social media, emails, blog posts, videos, branding, web design, ads, and more.
It’s the year 2021 and digital marketing is definitely one of the most common and effective types of marketing. Just about everyone uses the internet to find what they are looking for. Sushi nearby? Yelp. Cheapest gas station? Google Maps. Difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist? Google. You get the point. Having your facility online and boosting it to its full potential can mean a matter of having 5 clients in your facility or having 20+ clients. Having great marketing also differentiates you from your competitors. The main focus, and how we approach digital marketing is to focus on establishing a successful and extensive online presence through all platforms and we do this by offering these services: Content development, paid search, SEO, web design, Google ads, consulting, and more.
Call us now to get a free consultation on different types of marketing and see if Reputation Rehab is the right fit to help you market your drug rehab center: (855) 519-0120.