Addiction blog management is one of the crucial factors in managing your online reputation in rehab marketing. This is a critical area that many addiction treatment centers are missing. Above all, a blog has one main purpose and that is to generate leads. Similarly, it is the most important web marketing tool. Many drug rehabilitation centers are missing the big picture when it comes to their blog. Worry not! Our rehab marketing team at Reputation Rehab will provide you a quick guide to managing addiction blogs the right way,
What is the Purpose of An Addiction Blog?
The main goal of addiction blogs is to get your target patient to read them. The number one way to accomplish this is to get your posts on page one of Google with proper rehab SEO blog writing and high authority back-link building. However, it takes many specific components to achieve this status. This is also the best way to compete against big competitors in the rehab market.
At Reputation Rehab, we look at drug treatment centers’ websites every day. Over half of them do not even have a blog let alone any drug rehab SEO blog writing. Out of the remaining, only a few have any search engine optimization. It is important to note that publishing a 600 to 800 words blog post is not enough for ranking. Addiction blog management is more than that! A high-quality addiction blog needs to be strategically built to rank!
What Are the Mistakes to Avoid?
Mental health practitioners and workers usually do not fully understand the common mistakes made with their blogs. In the area of digital marketing, not only should your blogs be educational, inspiring, and encouraging others to seek out mental health resources for a better health, but they also should touch them on an emotional level. If the drug rehab SEO blog post is attracting, engaging and touches on that level, chances are high they will call. With that being said, here is a list of the ten most common blog management and its SEO optimization mistakes:
- Google My Business (GMB) Listing is incomplete and not updated regularly.
- A long-tail keyword is not in the URL.
- The chosen keyword is not in the drug rehab SEO blog title.
- Improper use H Tags (H1, H2, H3, etc …)
- ALT descriptions are not completely filled in (main title, ALT title and 2 sentence description with the keyword).
- SERP description should be 160 characters and include the long-tail keyword.
- Drug rehab SEO blog posts are too short. More specifically, they should be at least 1,500 words.
- Content is not attracting and engaging to the reader (blogs are not about the services offered by the center).
- LSI words are not used.
- Too many orphaned posts. Orphaned content is content that doesn’t get any links from other posts or pages on the same website. As a result of that, this content is hard to find, for both Google and visitors.
Learn More About Addiction Blog Management
Of course, addiction blog management is more complicated than the topics mentioned above. Whether you want to plan them on your own and let our writers do them, or just hand the reins over to us entirely (or anything in between) we can provide you with the sort of content that will reflect well upon your facility. To learn more about all of our services, please call us at (855) 519-0120 or visit https://reputation.rehab/.